|Cryptography and Computer Security
Cryptography and Computer Security
This book introduces the basic concepts of computer networks and the latest trends and technologies in cryptography and network security. The book is a definitive guide to cryptography and network security principles and techniques. It introduces basic concepts in computer networks such as classical cipher schemes, public key cryptography, authentication schemes, pretty good privacy, and Internet security.
- Includes the latest material on emerging technologies related to IoT, cloud computing, smart grid, big data analytics, blockchain, and more
- Features separate chapters on the mathematics related to network security and cryptography
- Introduces basic concepts in computer networks, including classical cipher schemes, public key cryptography, authentication schemes, pretty good privacy, Internet security services, and system security
About the Authors
- Chris Bourke is an Associate Professor of Practice at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln.
- Chandrasekhar Rao is a Professor at the Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology.