Learn Python 3 the Hard Way A Very Easy Introduction to the Terrifyingly Lovely World of Computer systems and Code by Zed A. Shaw PDF Free Download.
Python 3 Contents
- Train 0 The Setup
- Train 1 A Good First Program
- Train 2 Feedback and Pound Characters
- Train 3 Numbers and Math
- Train 4 Variables and Names
- Train 5 Extra Variables and Printing
- Train 6 Strings and Textual content
- Train 7 Extra Printing
- Train 8 Printing, Printing
- Train 9 Printing, Printing, Printing
- Train 10 What Was That?
- Train 11 Asking Questions
- Train 12 Prompting Folks
- Train 13 Parameters, Unpacking, Variables
- Train 14 Prompting and Passing
- Train 15 Studying Recordsdata
- Train 16 Studying and Writing Recordsdata
- Train 17 Extra Recordsdata
- Train 18 Names, Variables, Code, Capabilities
- Train 19 Capabilities and Variables
- Train 20 Capabilities and Recordsdata
- Train 21 Capabilities Can Return One thing
- Train 22 What Do You Know So Far?
- Train 23 Strings, Bytes, and Character Encodings
- Train 25 Even Extra Follow
- Train 26 Congratulations, Take a Check!
- Train 27 Memorizing Logic
- Train 28 Boolean Follow
- Train 29 What-If
- Train 30 Else and If
- Train 31 Making Choices
- Train 32 Loops and Lists
- Train 33 Whereas Loops
- Train 34 Accessing Parts of Lists
- Train 35 Branches and Capabilities
- Train 36 Designing and Debugging
- Train 37 Image Overview
- Train 38 Doing Issues to Lists
- Train 39 Dictionaries, Oh Beautiful Dictionaries
- Train 40 Modules, Courses, and Objects
- Train 41 Studying to Communicate Object-Oriented
- Train 42 Is-A, Has-A, Objects, and Courses
- Train 43 Primary Object-Oriented Evaluation and Design
- Train 44 Inheritance versus Composition
- Train 45 You Make a Sport
- Train 46 A Undertaking Skeleton
- Train 47 Automated Testing
- Train 48 Superior Person Enter
- Train 49 Making Sentences
- Train 50 Your First Web site
- Train 51 Getting Enter from a Browser
- Train 52 The Begin of Your Internet Sport
Preface to Learn Python 3 the Hard Way PDF
This straightforward guide is supposed to get you began in programming. The title says it’s the arduous strategy to study to write down code, but it surely’s truly not. It’s solely the “arduous” means as a result of it makes use of a method known as instruction.
Instruction is the place I let you know to do a sequence of managed workouts designed to construct expertise by means of repetition. This system works very effectively with learners who know nothing and want to accumulate primary expertise earlier than they’ll perceive extra complicated matters.
It’s utilized in every thing from martial arts to music to even primary math and studying expertise. This guide instructs you in Python by slowly constructing and establishing expertise by means of strategies comparable to observe and memorization, then making use of them to more and more tough issues.
By the finish of the guide, you’ll have the instruments wanted to start studying extra complicated programming matters.
I like to inform those that my guide provides you your “programming black belt.” What this implies is that you realize the fundamentals effectively sufficient to now begin studying to program.
Should you work arduous, take your time, and construct these expertise, you’ll study to code
Enhancements in the Python 3 Version
Learn Python 3 the Hard Way now makes use of Python 3.6. I’ve standardized on this model of Python as a result of it has a brand new, improved string formatting system that’s simpler to make use of than the earlier 4 (or 3, I overlook, there have been many) variations.
There are a couple of issues with Python 3.6 for learners, however I show you how to navigate these points in the guide. A very bushy downside is that Python 3.6 has very poor error messages in some key areas that I show you how to perceive.
I’ve additionally improved the movies based mostly on my experiences over the final 5 years instructing individuals Python. You may watch these movies on-line at informit.com/title/9780134692883. In the previous the movies merely allow you to watch me do the train.
The Python 3 version movies additionally present you the way to break—after which repair—each train. This ability is known as “debugging.” It teaches you the way to repair issues you run into but additionally how Python runs the applications you’re creating.
The purpose of this new methodology is to construct a psychological mannequin of how Python runs your code so you’ll be able to extra simply work out why it’s damaged.
You’ll additionally study many helpful tips for debugging damaged software program. Final, the Python 3 version absolutely helps Microsoft Home windows 10 from starting to finish.
The earlier version centered totally on the Unix-style techniques comparable to macOS and Linux, with Home windows being extra of an afterthought.
At the time I began writing the Python 3 version Microsoft had began to take open-source instruments and builders critically, and it was tough to disregard them as a severe Python improvement platform.
The movies characteristic Microsoft Home windows utilizing Python in varied situations and likewise present macOS and Linux for full compatibility.
I let you know about any gotchas on every platform, cowl set up directions, and supply another ideas I can provide you.
Learn More Python 3 the Hard Way: The Next Step for New Python Programmers PDF
Author(s): Shaw, Zed A
Series: Zed Shaw’s hard way series
Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional, Year: 2017;2018
Download Learn Python 3 the Hard Way by Shaw PDF Free