[PDF] Inderbir Singh’s Human Embryology
Free Download Inderbir Singh’s Human Embryology PDF Book
This new edition of the popular text keeps students fully up-to-date with the latest information on human embryology.
From a review of genetics, female reproductive system, fertilization, and early embryogenesis, the next section examines the development of another embryonic lineage.
Each system’s genetic and molecular aspects are presented in tabular form, and clinical correlations are highlighted in separate boxes to enhance learning.
The 11th edition contains new chapters on calculations for genetics and molecular biology, skeletal and muscular systems, clinical applications, and embryology.
The text is highly explained with clinical photographs and tables, and each chapter contains case scenarios and review questions for self-assessment. Core point
A new, fully revised version that provides students with the latest information on human embryology
The 11th edition contains several new chapters
Provide case scenarios and review questions for self-assessment.
Previous issue issued in 2014 (9789351521181)
A completely new outlook to the book Inderbir Singh’s Human Embryology with thorough revision and updation of all the chapters. The book presents essential concepts in human development for medical students.
• Each chapter opens with highlights followed by various descriptions of the normal development of particular systems systematically.
• New chapters on:
1. Genetics and molecular biology in embryology
2. Skeletal system and muscular system
3. Clinical applications of embryology
4. Embryology ready reckoner
• Richly illustrated with simplified figures, 3D images, and modifications to existing figures.
• Addition of detailed explanation for all the images.
• Tables and flowcharts for easy understanding.
• Clinical images of various fetal anomalies.
• Clinical correlations have been added and highlighted in separate boxes to enhance the clinical concepts of the students.
• Molecular and genetic basis of system development presented in tabular format in every chapter.
• Incorporation of case scenarios with embryological explanations for each chapter.
• Review questions provided at the end of each chapter for self-assessment
Inderbir Singh’s Human Embryology PDF
Author(s): V Subhadra Devi
Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub, Year: 2017