Tag: fitzgerald’s clinical neuroanatomy and neuroscience
Free Download Fitzgerald’s Clinical Neuroanatomy and Neuroscience PDF Book
To make clinical neuroanatomy and neuroscience as accessible as possible using plain text and illustrations, this newly updated edition specializes in clinical neuroanatomy with clinical neuroscience applications. It can be integrated. It is widely regarded as the most abundant illustrated book to guide this complex topic and is an ideal reference for medical and non-medical students.
Complex concepts and topics are divided into easy-to-digest content with clear images and concise, brief descriptions. The boxes in each chapter contain clinical information to help you extract important information and apply it to possible clinical scenarios. The chapters are organized according to anatomical disciplines with an integrated analysis of sensory, motor, and cognitive systems and are designed to integrate clinical neuroanatomy with basic practices and clinical applications of neuroscience. The opening summary at the beginning of each chapter contains research guidelines to show how the content of the chapter applies in a broader context. The background information box at the end of each chapter reinforces the most important facts and concepts covered. Bullets help speed up learning and retention. The same meticulous artist who painted Grey’s Anatomy drew the descriptive illustrations. Each chapter contains ancillary tutorials available for Student Consult. See the ebook version included in the student purchase. This enhanced ebook experience includes access to full book text, images, review questions, and tutorials on a variety of devices. The fully updated content reflects the latest knowledge in this area.
Utilizing clear text and explanatory artwork to make clinical neuroanatomy and neuroscience as accessible as possible, this newly updated edition expertly integrates clinical neuroanatomy with the clinical application of neuroscience. It’s widely regarded as the most richly illustrated book for guidance through this complex subject, making it an ideal reference for medical students and non-medical courses.
- Complex concepts and subjects are broken down into easily digestible content with clear images and concise, straightforward explanations.
- Boxes within each chapter contain clinical information assist in distilling key information and applying it to likely real-life clinical scenarios.
- Chapters are organized by anatomical area with integrated analyses of sensory, motor and cognitive systems. They are designed to integrate clinical neuroanatomy with the basic practices and clinical application of neuroscience.
- Opening summaries at the beginning of each chapter feature accompanying study guidelines to show how the chapter contents apply in a larger context.
- Core information boxes after each chapter reinforce the most important facts and concepts covered.
- Bulleted points help expedite study and retention.
- Explanatory illustrations are drawn by the same meticulous artists who illustrated Gray’s Anatomy.
- Each chapter includes accompanying tutorials available on Student Consult.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes access — on a variety of devices — to the complete text, images, review questions, and tutorials from the book.
- Thoroughly updated content reflects the latest knowledge in the field.
Clinical Neuroanatomy and Neuroscience Fitzgerald PDF Contents
Midbrain, hindbrain, spinal cord
Blood supply of the brain
Neurons and neuroglia: an overview
Transmitters and receptors
Innervation of muscles and joints
Innervation of skin
Autonomic nervous system and visceral afferents
Spinal cord: ascending pathways
Spinal cord: descending pathways
The lowest four cranial nerves
Ocular motor nerves
Download Fitzgerald’s Clinical Neuroanatomy and Neuroscience PDF
Author(s): Estomih Mtui, Gregory Gruener, Peter Dockery
Publisher: Elsevier, Year: 2015