|E book Particulars :|
Electrical Machines Drives and Power Systems Fifth Version by Theodore Wildi
– Fundamentals of Electrical energy, Magnetism and Circuits.
– Fundamentals of Mechanics and Warmth.
– Equal Circuit of the Induction Motor.
– Fundamentals of Industrial Motor Management.
– Digital Management of Direct-Present Motors.
– Transmission and Distribution Stable-State Controllers.
– Electrical Machines and Transformers.
– Fundamentals of Machines and Warmth.
– Effectivity and Heating of Electrical Machines.
– Direct-Present Motors.
– Lively, Reactive and Obvious Power.
– The Ultimate Transformer.
– Stepper Motors
– Three-Section Circuits.
– Three-Section Transformers.
– Three-Section Induction Motors.
– Sensible Transformers.
– Particular Transformers.
– Choice and Utility of Three-Section Induction.
– Synchronous Turbines.
– Technology of Electrical Power.
– Transmission of Electrical Power.
– Distribution of Electrical Power.
– The Value of Electrical energy.
This best-selling textual content employs a theoretical, sensible, multidisciplinary method to supply introductory college students with a broad understanding of contemporary electrical energy. The scope of the e book, now in its Third Version, has been expanded to mirror the speedy adjustments which have occurred in energy expertise throughout the previous 5 years.
For one-semester, undergraduate-level programs in Motor Controls, Electrical Machines, Power Electronics, and Electrical Power.This best-selling textual content employs a theoretical, sensible, multidisciplinary method to supply introductory college students with a broad understanding of contemporary electrical energy.
The scope of the e book displays the speedy adjustments which have occurred in energy expertise over the previous few years-allowing the doorway of energy electronics into each aspect of business drives, and increasing the sphere to open extra profession alternatives.
Electrical Machines, Drives, and Power Systems PDF
Author(s): Theodore Wildi
Publisher: Prentice Hall, Year: 2002
For one-semester, undergraduate-level courses in Motor Controls, Electric Machines, Power Electronics, and Electric Power. This best-selling text employs a theoretical, practical, multidisciplinary approach to provide introductory students with a broad understanding of modern electric power. The scope of the book reflects the rapid changes that have occurred in power technology over the past few years–allowing the entrance of power electronics into every facet of industrial drives, and expanding the field to open more career opportunities.
Download Electrical Machines Drives and Power Systems Fifth Version by Theodore Wildi PDF free.