[PDF] Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits by Behzad Razavi
|Ebook Particulars :|
Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits by Behzad Razavi
Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits Second Version by Behzad Razavi | PDF Free Download.
Contents of Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits
- Introduction to Analog Design
- Primary MOS System Physics
- Single-Stage Amplifiers
- Differential Amplifiers
- Present Mirrors and Biasing Strategies
- Frequency Response of Amplifiers
- Operational Amplifiers
- Stability and Frequency Compensation
- Nanometer Design Research
- Bandgap References
- Introduction to Switched-Capacitor Circuits
- Nonlinearity and Mismatch
- Part-Locked Loops
- Brief-Channel Results and System Fashions
- CMOS Processing Expertise
- Format and Packaging
Preface to Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits
Once I submitted proposals to publishers for the primary version of this guide, they posed two inquiries to me: (1) What’s the future demand for analog books in a digital world?
and (2) Is it clever to publish a guide dealing solely with CMOS? The phrases “analog” and “CMOS” within the guide’s title had been each in query.
Thankfully, the guide resonated with college students, instructors, and engineers. It has been adopted by a whole lot of universities all over the world, translated to 5 languages, and cited 6,500 instances.
Whereas many fundamentals of analog design haven’t modified because the first version was launched, a number of elements have known as for a second:
Migration of CMOS applied sciences to finer geometries and decrease provide voltages, new approaches to evaluation and design, and the necessity for extra detailed remedies of some subjects.
This version offers:
• Higher emphasis on trendy CMOS know-how, culminating in a brand new chapter, Chapter 11, on
design methodologies and step-by-step op amp design in nanometer processes
• In depth research of suggestions by way of the approaches by Bode and Middlebrook
• A brand new part on the evaluation of stability utilizing Nyquist’s method—because the oft-used Bode technique
falls quick in some frequent methods
• Research of FinFETs
• Sidebars highlighting necessary factors in nanometer design
• A brand new part on biasing strategies
• Research of low-voltage bandgap circuits
• Greater than 100 new exampl
Some instructors ask why we start with square-law units. That is for 2 causes:
(1) such a path serves as an intuitive entry level and offers appreciable worth within the evaluation of amplifiers in phrases of allowable voltage swings,
and (2) regardless of their very quick channel lengths, FinFETs—the units utilized in 16-nm nodes and beneath—exhibit almost square-law traits.
This guide is accompanied with a options guide and a brand new set of PowerPoint slides, obtainable at www.mhhe.com/razavi.
Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits PDF
Author(s): Behzad Razavi
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education, Year: 2016
The second edition of Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits by Behzad Razavi, deals with the analysis and design of analog CMOS integrated circuits, emphasizing fundamentals as well as new paradigms that students and practicing engineers need to master in today’s industry. Since analog design requires both intuition and rigor, each concept is first introduced from an intuitive perspective and subsequently treated by careful analysis. The objective is to develop both a solid foundation and methods of analyzing circuits by inspection so that the reader learns what approximations can be made in which circuits and how much error to expect in each approximation. This approach also enables the reader to apply the concepts to bipolar circuits with little additional effort.
Download Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits PDF Free.