Tag: chapman s. j. electric machinery fundamentals
Electric Machinery Fundamentals By Chapman: continues to be a popular machinery text because of its accessible, student-friendly coverage of vital topics within the field. Chapman’s clear writing persists in being one of every of the highest options of the book. However, not a book on MATLAB, the utilization of MATLAB has increased within the fourth edition. In addition, several new issues are, and the remaining ones changed.
Electric Machinery Fundamentals By Stephen J. Chapman
- Introduction to Machinery Principles
- Introduction To Power Electronics
- AC Machinery Fundamentals
- Synchronous Generators
- Synchronous Motors
- Induction Motors
- DC Machinery Fundamentals
- DC Motors and Generators
- Single-Phase and Special Purpose Motors
The tradition of quality and excellence continues…
Electric Machinery Fundamentals continues to be the market-leading machinery text due to its accessible, student-friendly coverage of important topics in the field. Chapman’s clear writing illuminates the subject matter for students and practicing engineers.
In the fifth edition, the use of MATLAB® is incorporated in examples and problems, where appropriate. The targeted and thought-provoking problems you have come to appreciate have been retained in this edition. New problems have been included to enhance the already rich problem sets.
Key Features of the Fifth Edition
• Learning objectives have been added to the beginning of each chapter to enhance student learning.
• Flexible topic coverage allows either ac or dc material to be covered first.
• A wealth of end-of-chapter problems are included, many new or revised. These revisions include new synchronous machines and induction motor problems based on the data sheets of actual machines.
• MATLAB coverage is integrated into problems and examples.
• Updated coverage of topics appears throughout the text, including increased coverage of new trends in the industry, such as the use of induction generators for cell phone towers.
Electric Machinery Fundamentals is accompanied by a website at www.mhhe.com/chapman, which provides solutions for instructors, source code, MATLAB tools, a supplement on Introduction to Power Electronics, and more.
Electric Machinery Fundamentals PDF
Author(s): Stephen J. Chapman
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education, Year: 2011
Download also Electric Machinery By A. E. Fitzgerald PDF.