|Book Name:||Social Power and the Labour Market by David Purdy|
|E-book Particulars :|
Social Power and the Labour Market by David Purdy
Contents of Social Power and the Labour Market
Half One: The Idea of the Labour Market
- Two Paradigms: Alternate and Replica
- The Idea of Power
- Power in the Alternate Paradigm
- Power in the Replica Paradigm
- The Peculiarities of Labour Power
- Labour’s Targets and the Replica of Unequal Power
Half Two: The Way forward for the Labour Market
- Capitalism, Gender and Toil
- Decreased Working Time and the Redivision of Labour
- Primary Earnings, Social Safety and the Labour Market
- Primary Earnings and the Transformation of Work
- Primary Earnings: Incentives, Ethics and Political Technique
Acknowledgements of Social Power and the Labour Market
Amongst the folks whose concepts and ideas I’ve borrowed, tailored or resisted throughout the lengthy gestation of this ebook I ought to significantly wish to thank Beatrix Campbell,
Pat Devine, Ann Lengthy, Barbara MacLennan, Ian Steedman, Philippe Van Parijs, and the sequence editor Sam Aaronovitch.
I’m additionally grateful to the members of Manchester College’s Economics Analysis Seminar for his or her useful and typically provocative feedback on draft variations of a number of chapters; to the members of the Primary Earnings Analysis Group;
and to the members at the first Worldwide Convention on Primary Earnings organised by the Collectif Charles Fourier at Louvain-Ia-Neuve, Belgium, in September 1986.
lowe a particular debt of gratitude to my buddy and former colleague, Claudette Williams, who toiled with enthusiasm and endurance to supply a first-class typescript.
For the content material of the ebook – errors, warts and all- I bear sole accountability.
Download Social Power and the Labour Market by David Purdy in PDF Format For Free.