|Book Name:||[PDF] Power Plant Technology by M.M. EI-Wakil|
Power Plant Technology PDF
Author(s) : M.M. EI-Wakil
Writer : McGraw Hill
Version : First
Pages : 878
PDF measurement : 24 MB
Power Plant Technology by M.M. EI-Wakil is designed for programs in energy plant expertise, Powerplant Engineering, and vitality conversion provided in departments of Mechanical Engineering and Nuclear Engineering. It’s also appropriate as a complement to programs in vitality evaluation provided in Mechanical or Nuclear Engineering departments or vitality evaluation applications. It covers fossil, nuclear and renewable-energy energy vegetation with equal emphasis, giving college students a whole and detailed understanding of your complete spectrum of energy era techniques.
- Contains introductory materials that’s vital for the understanding and evaluation of most powerplant techniques.
- Targeted on the therapy and synthesis of electric-generating Powerplant Technology and engineering, with a steadiness between analytical and technological facets of powerplant design, techniques, and results.
- A Thermodynamics Evaluation
- The Rankine Cycle
- Fossil Gasoline Steam Turbines
- Fuels And Combustion
- The Condensate-Feedwater System
- The Circulating-Water System
- Gasoline Turbine and Mixed Cycles
- Rules of Nuclear Vitality
- Thermal Fission Reactors and Powerplants
- Quick Breeder Reactors and Powerplants
- Geothermal Vitality
- Photo voltaic Vitality
- Wind Vitality
- Vitality from the Oceans
- Vitality Storage
- Environmental Features of Power Era
Powerplant Technology PDF
Author(s): Mohamed M. El-Wakil
Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Year: 1984
This text is designed for courses in powerplant technology, powerplant engineering, and energy conversion offered in departments of mechanical engineering and nuclear engineering. It is also suitable as a supplement to courses in energy analysis offered in mechanical or nuclear engineering departments or energy analysis programs. It covers fossil, nuclear and renewable-energy powerplants with equal emphasis, giving students a complete and detailed understanding of the entire spectrum of power generation systems.
power plant technology m.m. el-wakil pdf
Related More Books
See More POST On : Engineering Books