|Book Name:||MIMO Processing for 4G and Beyond|
Free PDF Download MIMO Processing for 4G and Beyond
MIMO Processing for 4G and Beyond: Fundamentals and Evolution offers a cutting-edge look at multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) signal processing, namely its detection (in both time and frequency domains) and precoding. It examines its integration with OFDM, UWB, and CDMA, along with the impact of these combinations at the system level. Massive MIMO and network coding at the physical layer are recent topics that are also addressed and expected to play an important role in 5G systems.
The book brings together contributing authors from first-class institutions working in international research and development (R&D) projects and is highly cited in the MIMO field. These experts examine ongoing R&D activities in MIMO systems and their associated signal processing that is expected to be employed in 4G and 5G systems.
– Covers the various wireless communication standards that make use of MIMO systems
– Explains the receiver processing associated with MIMO signal detection (including the case of massive MIMO systems) and presents the optimal precoding techniques
– Considers optimized MIMO schemes and processing for block transmission techniques, for orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM) transmission techniques, and for single carrier-frequency domain equalization
– Examines MIMO processing and optimization for wideband code division multiple access (WCDMA)
– Describes the ultra-wideband (UWB) transmission technique and the corresponding MIMO processing and optimizations
– Explains physical layer network coding techniques
The book covers the spectrum of topics associated with MIMO systems and MIMO processing, from basic receiver design to more advanced processing. It provides a comprehensive description of MIMO fundamentals and theory, ideal for anyone looking to sharpen their skills on the subject, such as corporate/industrial employees or graduate students.
The book summarizes the essential enhancements related to the processing of MIMO systems for 4G systems, including its evolution and future trends. It also supplies a performance analysis of the various combinations of MIMO schemes for 4G systems to help you select the variety best suited for your particular needs.
Table of contents :
MIMO Techniques and Applications; Mário Marques da Silva and Américo Correia
MIMO Detection Methods; Francisco A. Monteiro, Ian J. Wassell, and Nuno Souto
Precoding for MIMO; Dzevdan Kapetanović and Fredrik Rusek
MIMO Optimized for OFDM; Nuno Souto and Francisco A. Monteiro
MIMO Optimized for Single-Carrier Frequency-Domain Equalization; Rui Dinis, Joao Carlos Silva, and Nuno Souto
MIMO Optimized for W-CDMA; Joao Carlos Silva, Nuno Souto, and Rui Dinis
Ultrawideband Systems and MIMO; Vit Sipal, Ben Allen, David J. Edwards, and Wasim Q. Malik
Frequency-Domain Packet Combining Techniques for UWB; Paulo Montezuma, Mário Marques da Silva, and Rui Dinis
Link and System Level Simulation for MIMO; Américo Correia and Mário Marques da Silva
Massive MIMO and Its Detection; Xiaoli Ma and Qi Zhou
MIMO Two-Way Relay Channel with Superposition Coding; Ioannis Krikidis and John S. Thompson
Physical-Layer Network Coding with Multiple-Antenna Relays; Dirk Wübben, Meng Wu, and Armin Dekorsy
MIMO Processing for 4G and Beyond: Fundamentals and Evolution PDF
Author(s): Mário Marques da Silva, Francisco A. Monteiro
Publisher: CRC Press, Year: 2014
ISBN: 1466598077, 9781466598072