|Learning AngularJS: A Guide to AngularJS Development
Learning AngularJS: A Guide to AngularJS Development
- Understand how AngularJS differs from other MVC frameworks.
- By diving into the book’s sample project, you learn about AngularJS controllers, views, and models.
- Connect your working application to public REST services.
- Build the application’s security layer with non-REST AngularJS services.
- Explore the basics of building and testing AngularJS directives.
- Use AngularJS as part of the MEAN stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, and Node.js).
- Discover how search engine optimization relates to AngularJS applications and sites.
Learning AngularJS: A Guide to AngularJS Development PDF
Author(s): Ken Williamson
Publisher: O’Reilly Media, Year: 2015