|Book Name:||[PDF] Engineering Fundamentals of the Internal Combustion Engine|
Fundamentals of the IC Engine
Author By Willard W. Pulkrabek
For a one-semester, undergraduate-level course in Internal Combustion Engines.
This applied thermoscience text explores the basic principles and applications of various types of internal combustion engines, with a major emphasis on reciprocating engines. It covers both spark ignition and compression ignition engines—as well as those operating on four-stroke cycles and on two stroke cycles—ranging in size from small model airplane engines to the larger stationary engines.
FEATURES OF THE BOOK INCLUDE:
* Photographs, line drawings, and cycle diagrams of many different types and sizes of engines.
* Many worked example problems to emphasize important concepts.
* Review problems at the end ot each chapter including open-ended design problems.
* Numerical answers to selected review problems.
* Use of both SI and English units.
* Hostorical notes.
* Conversion factors for common engine parameters.
* Tables of fuel properties, air properties, chemical parameters, and text notation.
* Reference listing.
Solutions Manual for Engineering Fundamentals of the Internal Combustion Engine
Engineering Fundamentals of the Internal Combustion Engine PDF
Author(s): Pulkrabek, Willard W
Publisher: Pearson Education, Year: 2013;2014
Related Results : engineering fundamental of the internal combustion engine by willard pulkrabek,engineering fundamentals of the internal combustion engine,engineering fundamentals of the internal combustion engine – (maelstrom),engineering fundamentals of the internal combustion engine 2nd edition,engineering fundamentals of the internal combustion engine 2nd edition downloadengineering fundamentals of the internal combustion engine 2nd edition pdf,
Related More Books
See More POST On : Engineering Books