|Book Name:||Fire Design of Steel Structures|
|Ebook Particulars :|
Fire Design of Steel Structures
Eurocode 1: Actions on buildings Half 1-2 – Common actions – Actions on buildings uncovered to fireside
Eurocode 3: Design of metal buildings Half 1-2 – Common guidelines – Structural fireplace design.
Fire Design of Steel Structures Contents
- Chapter 1 INTRODUCTION
- Chapter 2 MECHANICAL LOADING
- Chapter 3 THERMAL ACTION
- Chapter 4 TEMPERATURE IN STEEL SECTIONS
- Chapter 5 MECHANICAL ANALYSIS
- Chapter 6 ADVANCED CALCULATION MODELS
- Chapter 7 JOINTS
- Chapter 8 THE COMPUTER PROGRAM “ELEFIR-EN”
- Chapter 9 CASE STUDY
Preface to Fire Design of Steel Structures
The primary version of Fire Design of Steel Structures was printed by ECCS as a paperback in 2010. Since 2012, this publication can be obtainable in digital format as an e-book.
Nonetheless, the curiosity for this publication was so excessive that it appeared quickly that the paper copies could be bought out inside a short while and a second version must be printed.
The authors took the chance of this second version to overview their very own manuscript. The requirements which might be described and commented on this ebook, specifically EN 1991-1-2 and 1993-1-2, are nonetheless an utility in the identical variations as those who prevailed on the time of writing the primary version.
It was however thought of that an added worth could be given by, first, rephrasing some sentences or sections that had generated questions by some readers however, above all, including some new materials for the profit of completeness.
The brand new materials specifically includes:
- A bit coping with the thermal response of metal members below a number of separate simultaneous localised fires, together with one labored instance with a number of fireplace situations in a parking lot (Chapter 4);
- An essential part on classification of cross sections. The case of mixed bending and axial power, together with one labored instance evaluating completely different methodologies to acquire the place of the impartial axis, has been added (Chapter 5);
- A labored instance of a beam-column with Class 4 cross part (Chapter 5); − A brand new part with comparisons between the easy and the superior calculation fashions in Chapter 6 (shadow issue – together with one instance, buckling curves and adaptation components κ1 and κ2);
- New references have been included.
Download Fire Design of Steel Structures by Franssen and Actual in PDF Format For Free.