|Book Name:||Developing Backbone.js Applications|
Developing Backbone.js Applications
Start with the basics of MVC, Spa, and Backbone, then get your hands dirty building sample applications—a simple Todo list app, a Restful book library app, and a modular app with Backbone and RequireJs. Author Addy Osmani, an Google Chrome team engineer, also demonstrates advanced uses of the framework.
- Learn how Backbone.js brings MVC benefits to the client side.
- Write code that can be easily read, structured, and extended.
- Working with the Backbone. Marionette and Thorax extension frameworks
- Solve everyday problems you’ll encounter when using Backbone.js
- Organize your code into modules with AMD and RequireJs.
- Paginate data for your collections with the Backbone.Paginator plugin.
- With boilerplate code, create a new Backbone.js application.
- Use Backbone with jQuery Mobile and resolve routing problems between the two.
- Unit-test your Backbone apps with Jasmine, Qunit, and SinonJs.
Developing Backbone.js Applications PDF
Author(s): Addy Osmani
Publisher: O’Reilly Media, Year: 2013
Related More Books
Thanks For Visiting Our Website https://freepdfbook.com To Support Us, Keep Share On Social Media.