|Book Name:||Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine PDF|
Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine
More than two million medical students, doctors, and other health professionals around the globe have owned a copy of Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine since it was first published. Now in its 23rd Edition, this textbook describes the pathophysiology and clinical features of the most frequently encountered conditions in the primary specialties of adult medicine and explains how to recognize, investigate, diagnose, and manage them. Taking its origins from Sir Stanley Davidson’s much-admired lecture notes, Davidson’s has endured because it keeps pace with how modern medicine is taught and provides a wealth of information in an easy-to-read, concise, and beautifully illustrated format. This book will serve readers everywhere as a core text that integrates medical science with clinical medicine, conveying key knowledge and practical advice in a highly accessible and readable format.
- The opening section describes the fundamentals of genetics, immunology, infectious diseases, and population health and discusses clinical decision-making and good prescribing principles.
- A new second section on emergency and critical care medicine encompasses poisoning, envenomation, and environmental medicine and introduces a new chapter on acute medicine and critical illness.
- The third section covers the major medical specialties, each thoroughly revised and brought fully up to date. Two new chapters on maternal and adolescent/transition medicine complement the one on aging and disease. A new chapter on medical ophthalmology has been included.
- Clinical Examination overviews summarise the main elements of each system and now feature in the biochemistry, nutrition, and dermatology chapters.
- Presenting Problems sections provide a clear pathway for assessing and approaching the most common complaints in each specialty.
- Practice Point summaries detail the practical skills that medical students and junior doctors must acquire.
- Emergency boxes emphasize the core knowledge needed to manage acutely ill patients.
- In Old Age, In Pregnancy, and Adolescence, boxes highlight differences in the practice of medicine in these patient groups and illustrate the interfaces between medical, obstetric, and pediatric services.
- The text is extensively illustrated, with over 1000 diagrams, clinical photographs, and radiology and pathology images.
- The global perspective is enhanced by an International Advisory Board of experts from 17 countries and by authors from around the world.
Download Paper Book : Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine
Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine PDF
Author(s): Ian D Penman BSc(Hons) MD FRCPE (editor), Stuart H. Ralston MD FRCP FMedSci FRSE FFPM(Hon) (editor), Mark W J Strachan BSc(Hons) MD FRCPE (editor), Richard Hobson LLM Ph.D. MRCP(UK) FRCPath (editor)
Publisher: Elsevier, Year: 2022
Download the Free PDF Book
Related Results : 1000 mcqs for davidson’s principles and practice of medicine,1000 mcqs for davidson’s principles and practice of medicine download,1000 mcqs for davidson’s principles and practice of medicine pdf,1000 mcqs for davidson’s principles and practice of medicine pdf free download,1000 mcqs for davidson’s principles and practice of medicine pdf free download ebookdavidson principle and practice of medicine 21st edition download,
Related More Books
See More POST On : Medical Books