|Book Name:||[PDF] The Electronics Handbook by Jerry C. Whitaker|
|Category:||Electronics Books ( ECE )|
|Guide Particulars :|
The Electronics Handbook 2nd Edition by Jerry C. Whitaker
Index of Electronics Handbook
- Chapter 1. Basic Electrical Idea
- Chapter 2. Properties of Supplies and Parts
- Chapter 3. Properties of Passive Parts
- Chapter 4. Passive Electrical Circuit
- Chapter 5. Electron Vacuum Units
- Chapter 6. Microwave Vacuum Units
- Chapter 7. Semiconductor Units and Circuits
- Chapter 8. Microelectronics
- Chapter 9. Optoelectronics
- Chapter 10. Energy Provides and Regulation
- Chapter 11. Packaging Digital Programs
- Chapter 12. Communication Rules
- Chapter 13. Electromagnetic Radiation
- Chapter 14. Data Recording and Storage
- Chapter 15. Wired Communications Programs
- Chapter 16. Wi-fi Communications Programs
- Chapter 17. Radar and Radionavigation
- Chapter 18. Management and Instrumentation Know-how
- Chapter 19. Pc Programs
- Chapter 20. Sign Measurement, Evaluation, and Testing
- Chapter 21. Reliability Engineering
- Chapter 22. Security
- Chapter 23. Engineering Administration, Standardization, and Regulation
Preface to Electronics Handbook
The first version of The Electronics Handbook was revealed in 1996. Between then and now, large adjustments have occurred in electronics engineering.
Throughout this identical interval, the worth of The Electronics Handbook has been acknowledged by hundreds of readers all around the world, for which the editor and authors are very grateful.
The quite a few adjustments in know-how over the previous few years have led to the publication of a second version of The Electronics Handbook.
This new version builds upon the strong basis of basic idea and sensible functions of the unique work.
All chapters have been reviewed and up to date as wanted, and plenty of new chapters have been added to elucidate new developments in electronics engineering.
The Electronics Handbook is meant for engineers and technicians concerned within the design, manufacturing, set up, operation, and upkeep of digital units and programs.
This publication covers a broad vary of applied sciences with emphasis on sensible functions.
On the whole, the extent of element supplied is restricted to that essential to design digital programs primarily based on the interconnection of operational components and units.
References are supplied all through the handbook to direct readers to extra detailed info on vital topics.
The goal of The Electronics Handbook is to supply in a single quantity a complete reference for the practising engineer in trade, authorities, and academia. The e book is split into 23 chapters that embody the sphere of electronics.
The objective is to supply essentially the most up-to-date reference on topics starting from classical units and circuits to rising applied sciences and functions.
The fundamentals of electronics have advanced to incorporate a variety of information, empirical information, and a broad vary of apply.
The focus of this handbook is on the important thing ideas, fashions, and equations that allow the engineer to research, design, and predict the conduct of complicated electrical units, circuits, devices, and programs.
The reader will discover the important thing ideas of every topic outlined, described, and illustrated; the place acceptable, sensible functions are given as nicely.
The stage of conceptual improvement of every matter is difficult, however tutorial and comparatively basic.
Every chapter is written to enlighten the skilled, refresh the data of the skilled engineer, and educate the novice.
The info contained on this work is organized into 23 chapters, constructing a basis from idea to supplies to parts to circuits to functions.
The Handbook concludes with vital chapters on reliability, security, and engineering administration.
On the conclusion of most chapters of the Handbook are three vital entries of explicit curiosity to readers:
- Defining Phrases, which identifies key phrases relevant to the sphere and their commonest definitions
- References, which lists the papers and different assets used within the improvement of the chapter
- Additional Data, which directs the reader to extra sources of in-depth info on the subject material
These options, a trademark of the CRC Press Electrical Engineering Handbook Sequence, are a useful help to each skilled and novice engineers.
In a publication as massive as this, finding the knowledge desired in a fast method is vital. Quite a few aids are supplied on this regard.
An entire desk of contents is given at first of the e book. As well as, a person desk of contents precedes every of the 23 chapters.
A complete topic index can also be supplied. The Electronics Handbook is designed to supply solutions to most inquiries and to direct the reader to additional sources and references as wanted.
It’s our hope that this publication will proceed to serve you—the reader—with vital, helpful info for years to come back.
The Electronics Handbook, Second Edition (Electrical Engineering Handbook) PDF
Author(s): Jerry C. Whitaker
Series: Electrical Engineering Handbook
Publisher: CRC Press
Download The Electronics Handbook 2nd Edition by Jerry C. Whitaker PDF Free
Related More Books
See More POST On : Engineering Books