Basic Electronics By Ravish Aradhya H V
Basic Electronics is Gtu Reference book for B.tech All Branch Students in Engineering First Year by Ravish Aradhya H V.
- Stress on the founding principles of electronics.
- Application of fundamentals interspersed throughout the text.
- Numerous block diagrams and circuit diagrams to enhance understanding.
Table Of Contents :
1. Semiconductor Physics and PN Junction
2. Diode Applications
3. Bipolar Junction Transistors
4. BJT Amplifiers, Feedback and Oscillators
5. Communication Systems
6. Linear Integrated Circuits
7. Digital Electronics
8. Measuring Instruments
10. Field Effect Transistors and Other Devices
- Question Bank
- Additional Solved Examples
- Quiz Questions (Short Answer Questions)
- Appendix A: Some Important Tables
- Appendix B: Some Important Inventions
The book on Basic Electronics by Aradhya has been created to teach in the youthful peruser the essentials of the subject of Electronics. Our ordinary world is brimming with hardware – in TVs, Micro-stoves and so forth Advances in innovation have made frameworks more modest and sped up activity. Yet, the crucial standard has continued as before, which the book expects to convey to set up the architects of tomorrow to add to this quickly developing field of electronic applications.
Basic Electronics PDF
Author(s): Ravish Aradhya H V
Publisher: McGraw Hill Education (India) Private Limited, Year: 2013