|E-book Particulars :|
Advanced Concrete Technology Concrete Properties by John Newman and Ban Seng Choo
1. Current concrete.
2. Setting and hardening of concrete.
4. Concrete properties: setting and hardening.
5. Chilly and heat local weather concreting.
6. Properties of hardened concrete.
7. Energy and failure of concrete beneath short-term, cyclic and sustained loading.
8. Elasticity, shrinkage, creep and thermal movement.
9. Sturdiness of concrete and concrete growth.
10. Sturdiness thought: pore building and transport processes.
11. Reinforcement corrosion.
12. Concrete and fireside publicity.
13. Freeze/thaw resistance.
14. Acid, delicate water and sulfate assault.
15. Alkali mixture reactivity.
16. Specification and achievement of cover to reinforcement.