|Book Name:||Dojo: The Definitive Guide|
Dojo: The Definitive Guide
- Get a concise introduction to Dojo that’s good for all 1. x versions.
- Well-explained examples with scores of tested code samples let you see Dojo in action.
- An extensive look at additional core features, such as animations, drag-and-drop, back-button handling, and animations like wipe and slide.
- Extensive coverage of pre-installed Dijits (Dojo widgets) as well as a definitive range of how to create your own, either from scratch or by extending existing ones.
- An itemized inventory of DojoX subprojects, the build tools, and the DOH, Dojo’s unit-testing framework, that you can use with Dojo—or anywhere else.
About the Authors
- Matthew A. Russell is a computer scientist living in Franklin, TN. Hacking and writing are two activities essential to his renaissance man regimen.
Dojo The Definitive Guide PDF
Author(s): Matthew A. Russell
Publisher: O’Reilly Media, Year: 2008
Free PDF Book Download